I am a licensed Real Estate Broker in Southern California’s beautiful city of San Diego that practices as a Realtor at Canter Brokerage. I started my career at One Source Realty where I was in the top 20 out of over 500 agents! I went ahead and received my brokers license in 2006 and opened my own office. About a year and a half later, I closed my doors and decided that I would rather have more time for myself. I also hold the GRI, CNE, DPP, e-PRO, SRES, SFR and ABR designations which give me additional knowledge and education to better help serve you, the client. I read a minumum of 3-5 books a month and regulary attend real estate seminars to better myself and make me more valuable in my field. In my free time, I enjoy going to the gym, loving my dog, golfing, snowboarding, networking, Charger games, BBQ’s and spending time with friends and family.
I Love my job because I get to meet an array of different people from all walks of life that all one common goal of finding a place to call home. Getting out and spending time with friends/ clients is what I enjoy doing. Building relationships with my clients that last a lifetime. Even after the sale, I stay in contact with my clients to ensure them that I am always here to help. My goal is to produce the “WOW” factor in every transaction I assist in. Because I base my business on referral and repeat business, this has been my Mission Statement!
If you want a Realtor that answers his phone and has your interest at heart, Please give Jeff Discher a call so you can begin the experience!
- Pricing Your Home to Sell!
- Selling Your Home During the Holidays? Here’s 9 Great Reasons to Do So!
- Do You Want Your House to Sit? Or Sell?
- BUYERS: The Real Estate Market is Shifting?
- How Will Rising Interest Rates Affect Home Sales?
- Secrets of home staging to get TOP DOLLAR!!
- Preparing Your to SELL for Top Dollar!
- Facing Foreclosure? Be Prepared with Some Easy to Follow Tips
- California Fast Facts About the Current Real Estate Market!
- Tips To Get My Offer Accepted!